This is a cool website with a few small programs.
- Sine Curve - This program creates a colorful representation of a sine curve. To learn more about d3, the framework I used to create the curve, check out my blog post: Game Update: Using d3.js library
- Chi-square - This program finds the chi-square of a data table to help in correlation analysis. To learn about chi-square analysis and how it works, check out my blog post: Chi-Square analysis: The Pokemon GO survey.
- Radical - This program finds the root of a number using binary search. To learn about the algorithm I am using, check out my blog post: Binary search and finding roots.
- Alternative Vote - This program finds winner of an alternative vote. To learn about alternative vote and STV, check out my blog post: Voting: The big problems with a “Majority Rules” system.
- Collatz - This program finds the steps to get from number to 1 using the Collatz Conjecture. To learn about the Collatz Conjecture, check out my blog post: Collatz Conjecture: The Unsolvable Problem